In order to import reg file into GPO policy you have to follow the below easy steps.
Note: Click to -> Download the script provided by other source (see at the bottom of the article)
- Export your reg file you want
- Save it on the same folder with the script downloaded.
- Open your powershell -> Go to your folder saved the script and the registry file -> execute below command:
.\Reg2GPO.ps1 "PATH OF YOUR REG File.reg" "PATH WHERE TO SAVE THE XML FILE.xml"
- XML file created.
- Copy the xml file ->Go to Registry under your GPO -> Paste
- Click YES to confirm your import
- Registry entries will appear
Official Article: Official Link